Are you our new Digital Marketing Manager?
Are you passionate about e-marketing, B2B, design, and international business? Are you especially gifted in developing new forms of business, creating successful marketing text and pictures, and managing various projects at the same time?
We are looking for an Digital Manager to join our team of professionals in our headquarters in Helsinki. Your responsibility is to develop the e-business both to our prospects and our current customers worldwide.
Webropol is a Finnish technology company with offices in Finland, Sweden, UK, Germany and Belgium. Every year, 70 000 Webropol users collect feedback from 30 million people.
Your areas of responsibility
- Developing the e-commerce, creating new e-sales opportunities
- Optimizing lead generation and SEO
- Creating web pages, ads, e-mail campaigns, and other marketing materials
- Launching new products
- Coordinating international cooperation between Webropol countries
- Managing cooperation with marketing and consulting agencies
- Creating sales materials, brochures, PPT presentations, and reference cases
Do you possess these skills?
– A passion for e-sales, B2B, design, and international business
– An ability to run many projects at the same time and finish them with high determination
– Talent in creating successful marketing text and images
– Experience in working with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite (prim. Photoshop and InDesign)
– Good social skills for cooperation with colleagues and partners
– Strong language skills in Finnish, English and Swedish
– html and other web development skills are a plus
Are you interested in this position? Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 December 2017. Should you have any questions regarding this position, please contact email@example.com.